Hedge Fund | Private Equity
Hedge your bet – protect your high water mark. Hedge Fund managers and Private Equity managers rely on their skill and knowledge to make the right investment choices. An unexpected disability could cause a serious loss to the funds they are managing, or to their personal wealth.
Exceptional Risk Advisors prides itself as a Wealth Preservation Specialist. We understand that Hedge Fund and Private Equity managers need access to special niche markets and technical expertise in order to help protect their prosperity.
Exceptional Risk Advisors can provide large monthly benefits and lump sum payouts in an event of a disability to a key Hedge Fund manager or Private Equity manger. With benefit limits exceeding $50 million, Exceptional Risk Advisors can minimize the loss.
High limit Accidental Death and Dismemberment is also available to supplement a life insurance policy, or to provide an alternative solution to an impaired risk client.
- High Limit Disability
- Key Person Coverage
- Disability Buy-Out
- Interim Life Insurance
- Business Overhead Expense
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Kidnap and Ransom
- A multi-billion dollar Hedge Fund Manager sought to protect the fund in the event of the loss of a key Portfolio Manager. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors designed a $25 million Key Person Disability policy on the manager. In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, this policy would help mitigate the fund’s loss of his specialized contributions and provide capital to hire a replacement.
- A high-profile Private Equity firm sought to protect themselves against the loss of three individuals with unique talents, skills, and relationships in their latest portfolio company acquisition. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors designed a Key Person Disability policy protecting the P.E. firm against a disability of any one of the three key business drivers. Limits ranged from $5 million to $15 million.
- A Private Equity firm realized just prior to closing that they failed to secure life and disability protection on the portfolio company’s CEO. In a matter of hours, the principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors bound $10 million of life and disability for 60 days while traditional underwriting took place.