Kidnap & Ransom
Kidnap and Ransom Insurance: Corporate executives, business owners, and celebrities traveling around the globe for business or pleasure are potentially at risk to be kidnapped for ransom. Kidnappings of the affluent are on the rise worldwide, as many radical groups and criminal organizations perform these dreadful acts for profit. Exceptional Risk Advisors provides Kidnap and Ransom insurance coverage to help mitigate this risk and works with the world’s leading crisis management response groups to help provide a safe and peaceful solution to a frightful experience.
- Benefit for Reimbursement of Ransom and Extortion Payments
- Fees and Expenses of leading crisis management response group
- Rehabilitation Costs and Expenses
- War and Terrorism Coverage
- Benefit amounts exceeding $20,000,000 per person
- 24 Hour Worldwide Coverage
- Policy Terms ranging from 1 day to 3 years
- A private U.S. business owner of a cosmetics company owned a manufacturing plant in South America. He and various employees traveled to the plant often throughout the year. Exceptional Risk Advisors secured a Kidnap & Ransom insurance policy on the owner, as well as his employees and family members. The coverage would pay for reimbursements of up to $5,000,000 of ransom in the event any person covered under the policy was kidnapped. The policy would also pay for all fees associated with the negotiations of the release and safe return of a victim.