Your client is high up on the stat board, draft board, or leader board. Strenuous demands on their body requires unique insurance coverage to protect their affluent lifestyle.
Exceptional Risk Advisors provides coverage to professional and top college athletes to protect potential future earnings or non-guaranteed contracts. Contract coverage is also available for teams or sponsors looking to protect their most valued players.
- High Limit Disability and Key Person Coverage
- Catastrophic Accidental Death
- Contractual Indemnification
- Failure To Sign Coverage
- Interim Life Insurance
- Coverage for risks that may void guaranteed contracts.
- A young baseball player in the last year of his first professional contract was soon to become one of the league’s top free agents. If injured in the final year of his current contract, his future multi-million dollar contract stood at risk. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors secured a $10,000,000 personal disability policy that would pay him a lump sum payout in the event of a career ending injury.
- A professional basketball team was looking to protect the guaranteed contract made to a key player. Since the team’s obligation to the player was immediate upon signing the contract, Interim Life Protection was required. Exceptional Risk Advisors offered an alternative solution by securing an additional $20,000,000 of Failure to Survive coverage for 90 days while the life underwriting was completed.