You're in the spotlight! It's about time to avoid a serious blackout.
The entertainment industry has a large variety of risk management exposures that require a special approach and expertise. Actors, musicians, and entertainers are uninsurable in the traditional market place.
Exceptional Risk Advisors' principals are known throughout the industry as the experts in the world of specialized entertainment insurance. Non-Appearance coverage can protect a rock star's sold out tour. Coverage may be needed to protect a studio from losing the services of its essential element. Exceptional Risk Advisors designs unique insurance solutions for a wide variety of entertainment risks.
High Limit Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Contingency coverage are vital to your entertainment clients.
- High Limit Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Contractual Indemnification
- Non Appearance Coverage
- Kidnap and Ransom
- An advisor working with an Academy Award nominated actor and his business management firm secured personal income disability protection, providing $100,000 a month for 60 months, followed by a lump sum of $5 million, in the event of permanent disability.
- An insurance advisor secured $18 million of disability coverage to protect a major book publisher in the event their best selling author was not able to complete his contractual obligations.
- A famous recording artist was preparing for a worldwide concert tour to promote her top selling new album. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors were able to secure Non-Appearance coverage for her management company. This protected her from losing potential earnings if she had to cancel an appearance due to death, disability, or other unexpected events.