Your client is high up on the stat board, draft board, or leader board. Strenuous demands on their body requires unique insurance coverage to protect their affluent lifestyle. Exceptional Risk Advisors provides coverage to professional and top college athletes to protect potential future earnings or non guaranteed contracts. Key Person coverage is also available for teams or sponsors looking to protect their MVPs.
- High Limit Disability
- Key Person Coverage
- Contractual Indemnification
- Failure to Sign Coverage (protecting top ranked college athletes)
- Interim Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Coverage for risks that may void a guaranteed contract
- Kidnap and Ransom
- A young baseball player was in the last year of his first professional contract and was about to become one of the league's top free agents. If injured during that year, his future multi-million dollar contract stood at risk. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors secured a $10 million personal disability policy that would pay him a lump sum payout in the event of a career-ending injury.
- A professional basketball team was looking to protect one of their star players with a life insurance policy. Because of the value of the contract, the team needed additional coverage beyond what traditional life insurance companies would offer. The principals at Exceptional Risk Advisors offered an alternative solution. They secured and additional $20 million of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage.