With compensation levels rising to an all time high, companies often struggle to adequately insure the income of their highest earning employees. Exceptional Risk Advisors provides corporate coverage to supplement a company’s in-force disability insurance program. Coverage is also available in situations where traditional carriers will not participate.
Exceptional Risk Advisors underwrites Multi-Life policies with as little as a short form application and a company census of employees.
- High Limit Disability – Limits to $100,000/ Month
- 10 Life Minimum
- Short Form Application and Census
- Custom tailored policies to mirror the existing traditional disability coverage
- A worldwide advertising agency was unable to provide disability insurance for 70 managing directors that lived and worked overseas. Exceptional Risk Advisors placed a Multi-Life Disability policy providing permanent disability and accidental death coverage for all of the managing directors, with minimal underwriting.
- Through a combination of individual disability and group LTD, an investment bank provided a maximum of $30,000 per month of disability insurance to all full time employees. For the highest earning managers and executives, this was an inadequate amount of coverage. Exceptional Risk Advisors designed a policy providing monthly benefits up to $50,000 per month for 55 of the highest earners.