Many business ventures require a high capital input to generate large amounts of revenue. Securing a loan can provide a business the leverage it needs to turn a large profit. Due to the potential risk of disability, numerous institutions are hesitant to provide large loans to individuals in fear the loan will not be paid back.
Exceptional Risk Advisors offers a solution by insuring high limit loans in the event the individual paying the loan becomes disabled and can no longer make payments. We understand how to make the risks associated with high limit loans worth the rewards.
- Monthly benefits up to $500,000 per month
- Limits to $50,000,000
- Monthly benefits after 30, 60, 90 or 180 days
- Monthly benefit periods up to 60 months
- Own Occupation Definition
- A celebrity chef sought to open multiple restaurants in the heart of New York City. At a start up cost of $2 million per location, the chef turned to investors to gain the needed capital. The investors required the chef to secure $33,333 per month of Loan Indemnification coverage for each location to insure their investment in the event the chef suffered a career ending disability. Exceptional Risk Advisors designed a Loan Indemnification policy with a monthly benefit of $99,999 to insure the loan for three new locations.
- An entrepreneur applied for a $1,000,000 loan in order to open a new branch office. The loan institution required a disability insurance policy to cover the balance of the loan in the event he was disabled and could not make payments. Exceptional Risk Advisors designed a disability policy with a reducing monthly benefit structure to pay $16,667 per month for five years in order to match the payment schedule. Customizing the policy with a reducing benefit structure protects only the outstanding portion of the loan at the time of a claim while helping to save premium dollars.